Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Help For Healthy Eating

Well, in my continued quest to get you all eating as well as I possibly can, I wanted to provide you with a bunch of awesome links I found recently. With help like this, it's going to be hard to convince me that you can't adopt some of these ideas at least once or twice a day, if not all day everyday!
What to do if you can't be "perfect" about your diet
Paleo/Primal Office Snacks
Paleo/Primal Breakfast Ideas
Grain Free Muffins
Inexexpensive Homemade Jerky Without a Dehydrator
Additional Recipe Ideas

Even More Recipe Ideas
A great description of basic guidelines for a Paleo/Primal eating plan
A great description of how to live a more Primal (healthy) Lifestyle

1 comment:

BEELifestyle said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the links to my posts!

I love it when new bloggers link to me, because it gives me a chance to check out their blog too- thanks!

-BEE
www.BEELifestyle.com